On Sunday, March 21 I read a very nice article by Karl Richardson in the Chicago Tribune. He said “Designers and architects can save you money by advising on project costs and preventing expensive errors”. The article gave many examples of the benefit of hiring a professional contractor rather than trying to tackle it yourself. You Read More
- Serena Shades by Lutron
- Our new Video!
- Your Guide to Exterior Siding
- In case you missed our first newsletter….
- Top Design Tips and Fixes for the Home.
- The cost of NOT Painting
- Remodeling for the Spring
- Cost vs. Value for Remodeling Projects
- Paint Trends for 2012
- The Benefit of Exhaust Fan
- How is business?!
- Hiring a Professional
- CFL lights on eco-myths that may costing you
- Home Efficiency
- Interior Decorator Service FREE